Click on the image to download the brochure for complete list of opportunities. Reserve your sponsorship by downloading a registration form and send it with your payment to SFMI, 136 Everett Rd, Albany, NY 12205.
Questions? Contact SFMI at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-465-0563.
KEY SUPPORTER PROGRAM $16,000
(Actual value $25,000)
- Distinguish your company to our membership for the entire year.
- An eight-week sponsorship of the weekly Wednesday Wake Up electronic newsletter.
- High-level visibility at SFMI signature events to include Critical Issues Summit, the SFMI Conference & Expo and the School Facilities Managers’ Academy.
- Recognition of your company in all printed materials and electronic communications promoting these events as well as our webinars
- Your logo displayed on the event page on the Association website with a link to your website
- Premier Sponsor benefits at the Critical Issues Summit.
- Diamond Level sponsorship at the Expo which includes two complimentary booth spaces at the Expo.
- Signage with sponsoring company logo placed in prominent locations at all training events and conferences.
Classrooms of the Future Summit
Wednesday, March 6 :: Chancellors Hall, NYSED Building, Albany, NY
What You Need to Know about the 2021 BCS and Mold Remediation
This one-day comprehensive program will provide New York State’s education professionals with the most timely information and resources to continue providing safe, healthy, energy efficient learning environments for students, teachers, administrators and the local community. It will provide review the requirements and timetable of the Building Condition Survey (BCS) coming in 2021 and a review of the Mold Law Licensing Law from Eileen Franko of the Department of Labor and Todd Crawford of the Department of Health.
In the afternoon, you will hear an update from the Office of Facilities Planning. A number of staff members will be attending the entire day giving you time to meet face-to-face.
- Premier Sponsor - $7,500 :: Recognition in all printed materials, on our website, electronic communication and in all other communications related to the Summit. We will provide an informational table for you to place literature and provide up to five (5) complimentary registrations (including one parking pass) for the entire day for your representatives. Program attendees will have extended time to visit the information tables during registration and lunch.
- Executive Sponsor - $3,500 :: Recognition in all printed materials, on our website, electronic communication and in all other communications related to the Summit and you'll receive three (3) complimentary registrations (including one parking pass) and additional signage during lunch.
- Capital Sponsor - $1,500 :: Recognition in all printed materials, on our website, electronic communication and in all other communications related to the Summit and you'll receive one (1) complimentary registration (including one parking).
SFMI PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE & EXPO
October 13-October 16 :: Saratoga Springs, NY
- Diamond Sponsor: $10,000+
- Platinum Sponsor: $7,500-$10,000
- Gold Sponsor: $5,000
- Silver Sponsor: $3,000
- Bronze Sponsor: $2,000
Conference Special Event Sponsorships
- Annual Banquet - $7,000
- Expo Grand Opening - $6,000
- Keynote Presentation - $5,000
- Monday’s Association Lunch - $4,000
- Tuesday Luncheon - $4,000
- Monday & Tuesday AM Coffee Breaks - $3,500
- Attendee T-Shirts - $3,000
- General Session Sponsors - $2,000
- Concurrent Sessions (per block) - $1,500
Review the sponsorship benefits by downloading our sponsorship brochure here.
SFMI SCHOOL FACILITY MANAGERS' ACADEMY SERIES
December 3-4 :: New York State School Boards Association, Latham, NY
- Senior Class - $4,000
- Junior Class - $2,500
- Freshman Class - $1,500
Reserve your sponsorship by downloading the sponsorship brochure and send it with your payment to SFMI, 136 Everett Rd, Albany, NY 12205.